2005年12月29日星期四

real to myself

Mr. Tan, thank you for letting me to know something about myself from the other angles.

The reason that I had my blog titled as “Talking to my heart” is that I want to write something about words from my heart, that is about my feeling, my living and my work. As the writing ability is limited with my English or Chinese, I have to tell everyone first, don’t be so serious about the grammar or the style of writing that I had, I just want someone out there sharing my feeling, my happiness and anything that I could tell. I do want to talk about the economic, the society, the politician, other things also, but I knew that’s out of my limit. Sometimes I just don’t want to talk much about someone’s attitude or how I feel about them, seems it may become some kind of gossip, but as I don’t like something being kept in my heart, I rather write it out by words to share with someone who willing to listen, I am not trying to make myself as perfect model of honesty, sincerity or something that people has to learn from, I am just what I am. I should tell all the people everything about my bad experience to avoid the replay of evil matter that I’d gotten. When my father was still alive, he always tells me about how to live as ordinary as we can, meaning that being humble should be the main rule throughout of our life. Although my mom was not being educated, but she always tell me not to care about how we had lost in helping someone, even she found that we had been cheated, this kind hearted woman just kept repeat to me that, it is better to have the ability to help then being helped.

I do believe and thank God that most difficulties that I’d met were just something small potatoes in my life, sure as a ordinary person, I just don’t want to share with some kind of problem that is extra ordinary and I do hope that won’t happen to me till the end of my life.

I do like the advertising of Sprite, the soft drink, from which brings out the idea: be real to yourself.

沒有留言:

發佈留言