2005年12月26日星期一

my daughter's maids

It's very hard to find a good maid nowadays, I treat every maid just as good as my family member yet they may not think as what I did. I asked my daughter to do it as the same as mine, treated every maid as her sister but once if she found the attitude of the maid may not as good as what we expected, just let them go and do not try to extend her service any longer. She had three maids in this year, but two were not as good as what she wanted, one of them is a young girl about twenty, she didn’t like to clean with any wet cloth (?), its true, she never use any wet cloth to clean anything for she thought that if her hand get wet, she might got rheumatic soon. I really wonder if she even taking a bath without any water, I also wanted to learn how to make a dry clean of our bodies.

The second one was a young woman, her service in the first week was fine, but starting in the second week, she told my daughter she has low blood pressure thus she needed extra rest in the afternoon, my daughter agreed and ask her to sleep after very lunch to have a better rest, she had her after lunch nap longer and longer until my daughter called me that she was worrying about her maid for sleeping three to four hours in the afternoon everyday! She bring her to doctor to have a simple check up, everything is normal, even the blood pressure was just normal as 110/80, nothing was wrong as she told her employer that she got low blood pressure, and she was just enjoying her long break time after lunch. My daughter set her break time to an hour after lunch, then she complaint that she got dizzy if she didn’t get enough sleep in the afternoon, I told her if she was so weak to work as a maid, she had better to leave. Surprisingly she told me that she was happy to go as she was looking for a better job where she could sleep longer in the afternoon, I just can't believe there was such kind of lazy person. I was not shame to tell her that most GRO were sleep in the day time or she could consider that, I ask her to pack her cloth immediately and go. Honestly my daughter just follow what I told her, most of our maid were not need to have so many work as other, washing clothes as many as they could, we ask our maid to use the washing machine, just have to know how to push the button and let it washes automatically, they have needed only to keep the house clean, and room cleaning was actully done by ourselves but not by them. Just can’t believe how difficult to have a good maid.

The last one was gone two days ago, on the Christmas Eve. She didn't like to join us to have a holiday at Nasugbu, so my daughter agreed her to spend the night with her relative and promise to come back to work on this morning. As I could see, she was very nice, wake up early in the morning and cleaned the floor before her employer had woke up. She could do all the job well without any order by her employer, my daughter was glad about her help, but later my daughter found she has something ridiculous, she liked to move the furniture, without any requested by her boss, she would move the dining table from right side of the dinning room to the left side, and also the sofa set, the beds, anything she could move. At first, we may think she move the furniture for cleaning, but later we found it was not the purpose, she moved the furniture just because she like to do it, even my daughter told her to stop that for she was starting to scare about if she has her mental problem. She lose her smile if we stopped her to move the things that she wanted and seems sad for days. Fortunately, she was getting fine in last month, everything were in order. After the report of my mother that she saw the maid went out the door after my daughter has slept at night, I called up my daughter and let her to take care everything and wonder if she's better to terminate the service of the maid, but seems she trust her maid. The day before Christmas, she was gone and never come back, my daughter found she lost her 4 pcs of new jeans and most of new clothes given by relatives for her baby boy's birthday were gone, just can't believe once again, what was she going on?

沒有留言:

發佈留言