2005年12月10日星期六

health and death

I was supposed to call Edwin, my Godson who I want to ask why he didn’t appear in the badminton court for weeks, his wife called me up for his husband was rush to the hospital this morning for the reason of hypertension. He got 160/100 this morning and feeling dizzy, his wife bring him to a hospital and let him has a rest over there. He is 34 years old I think, last time I have my blood pressure check in a hospital, the doctor was advising me to reduce my weight and do same exercise while I am already close to 50 years old, has to reduce everything bad to health. I have begun playing badminton some months ago with my wife. Sweat wetted our clothes like we had just being pulled out from a swimming pool. I couldn’t going on the lesson after 10 minutes, thinking that it was not possible for me and my wife, but our instructor tell us to have a rest for 5 minutes and came back, so we did it, had the first lesson for about 20 minutes. The lesson continues for one full week. Fortunately we can play now for at least one hour without stopping in middle, sometime even more without feeling tired after play.

There is a bad news for to-day, my friend Connie, a money changer who was got shot and died yesterday morning when she was just open her shop, a man dashed into her office and try to rob her, she fight with the man and he open fire, a bullet shot right at her chest, she lost her life and money. He is a real cold blooded man, this is Philippine, anyone could got kill by someone but someone who kill shall not being executed because here is a country where death penalty was for display only, no one will care and just to those who got killed because they were already dead, if the killer being executed then it will against the will of the church, but how was the just for the one who got kill without any reason or could we said God took her life back through the hand of the killer? Oh my friend, poor friend.

沒有留言:

發佈留言