2005年12月29日星期四

A True Friend by wildflower13

Wildflower13 sent me her poem, then I translate it into Chinese. Thank you Ej. also I am translating the longer version, hope it could be posted in the next day.


A True Friend by Wildflower13
知己良朋 Chinese version translated by nqph2004

We met upon the internet,
網中低頭見,
My heart you did not have yet.
兩心不曾牽;
I sit and wait each day,
每天坐與等,
for the song my heart will soon play.
心曲終譜成。
Of laughter, love and tears,
悲歡友情在,
You have washed away all my fears.
心魔洗得快;
To be my friend and see so deep,
良朋窺心透,
I now know why I don't get much sleep.
短睡也足夠。
I have waited through all these years,
等待經有年,
To find something to hold so dear.
寶貴勝金錢;
And now I know I'll never be Blue,
不再有煩憂,
For I have found a true friend in you.
真情永不休。

1 則留言:

  1. Ahiya email me na lang yah know naman may email add right? I didnt activate my comment link there kc hinaharass ako eh

    回覆刪除