2006年3月3日星期五

Website of psychopaths

This was what I had seen in the first picture while the second one was downloading: A woman was holding a kitten in her hands tenderly, seems to show how she cares about this little lovely animal.

I was browsing on a Chinese news website yesterday. A terribly and disgusting news topic had caught my eyes, which indicated a young beautiful woman had killed a kitten with her “high heeled shoes”. I then clicked the link to see more details. Surprisingly, thousands of messages had already been posted there to denounce against the evil woman who did the bloody crime.

My heart was beating faster and I could feel my blood flow was giving more pressure to its vessels while I was waiting the second picture to be downloaded. The poor little kitten was put under a pairs of high heeled shoes in the second picture, showing that the kitten was yelling for help. One of a spike heel was already stabbed into one eye of a dead kitten with its fur blooded in the third picture. And there was the fourth picture that I don’t want to describe anymore. Obviously, all pictures were surely taken by a cold blooded psycho.

Messages of the news forum were posted asking all the browsers should post messages to flood the psychopathic site, making the server overloaded until it closes down; one of the browsers even give a reward for 10,000 RMB regarding his/her anger to hunt the woman who killed the kitten.

What's wrong with the people nowadays, killing innocents just for fun? When I recall the pictures in my mind, my stomach is still going twisted.

沒有留言:

發佈留言